Friday 30 August 2013

Peaces of me.

Apparently I can talk, ok so not apparently I really can talk. For a very long time I have been told I talk too much, until a friend of mine told me, "you don't talk too much, you just have a lot to say" . This statement set me free, I then put everything into perspective and realised it is true. Most people talk but don't really have anything to say, I have a lot to say on the other hand, its called content.

I have so much content I can stay up all night saying what is on my mind. But I also need time by myself, I never understood this until I realised just how much I love my own space. Being around people puts me under pressure and not a lot realise that when I am around them I am forced to say something or they misinterpret my silence for sickness or mood swings, which i never have.

As much as  I pride myself for speaking words that build and are constructive, all the credit must go to God who I ask to guide my tongue and give me wisdom. With all the Sis Dolly, Dr Phylis services I provide to all those who seek it,I also have special people who offer the same to me. This special shout out goes to Nolwazi Maziya and Khethile Isabel Malekane who keep me grounded and calm. I love you ladies God bless you and be with you all the days of your lives.


Kind Regards
Ms_Curvy

.





No comments:

Post a Comment