Wednesday 5 April 2017

Amazon

Ok so some of us do not shave lol
Sooooooooooooo?
Shaving is not a measure of class, hygiene or pedigree.

My mom and some friends will strongly disagree, but I've always had silence protests about shaving.

We have that hair for something, God is too smart not to grow it there unless there was a reason.

Listen if you shave and it works for you that's fine, just don't think not shaving does not work for some.

Lol my mom will probably be mortified with this statement as she despises pubic hair, especially mine. after many unsuccessful interventions, she is still keeping it.

I remember how shocked some colleagues were when I told them I don't shave and showed them my armpits. Apparently it's unlike me and they did not expect me to have it hahahaha funniest thing I've witnessed.

What if your happiness is directly linked with your shaving patterns. What if the girl who doesn't shave or spend time in the mirror is free?

No comments:

Post a Comment