Friday 22 June 2018

SALARY ADVANCE

Today I bought my child yoghurt, it felt good.
Yes reality is sometimes you cannot even afford yoghurt, and its fine. Relying on my own power has left me stressed and frustrated. Leave it all up to God.

Have the Doctors things, have to make the Doctor's things and Sonia at the hospital. Black excellence channel it, one day you will testify. Even if you do its for you to relieve some of the words from you back to the universe and a keen ear.

Saw a tweet of a young man who told me to write as it is what is needed. True. Cannot believe I still do not own a camera to take pictures you never know, art is alive. Shout out to my friend Mfundo Vincent Nyambi who was featured on Mpumalanga News.

Speaking of feature a sister and friend needs to go back to the streets or the gym. So she can do what she do. Honestly though with the kidzzzzzz... It's all about the kidz. This nigga is ignoring my calls, like I am trying to feed my son and daughter. Speaking of son and daughter, working for my Boss's daughter is getting played out. I need to work for and feed my own. WORD

I asked her about an advance, she plain out ignored me. There is a reason why there is a policy such as advance. The employee may not request or receive more than one salary advance within a 12 month period; ... The amount of salary advanced may not exceed the amount of salary due to the employee at the time funds are advanced; 4. Repayment of the amount advanced must be made in full from the next regularly-processed paycheck.


No comments:

Post a Comment