Friday 12 October 2018

child-like-ness

my mom is bribing my daughter with the prospects of her going to school tomorrow.

the trap of growing up should be postponed. personally I do not feel comfortable with encouraging my children to grow up too soon, the world is a harsh place.

look at us! all of us! we wanted to grow up so badly. my friend called in a panic the other day, he cannot breathe he is trapped in his own growing up. he told me of the guy who apparently jumped out of the Discovery building in Johannesburg all because of growing up.

let the children enjoy their youth and may they stay forever young, like Jesus who likened the people who will see the kingdom of heaven to be like children. everyone knows I am a child with children and will personally stay that way. and ain't got no time with anybody telling me any different.

No comments:

Post a Comment