Thursday 29 July 2021

CHANGE.

Why do we insist on trying to change people or person? When does it dawn on us that the only person we have responsibility over and can change is ourselves? Why are we searching for approval and sense of belonging from others that we fail to recognise and accept in ourselves? 


The amount of energy we put in trying to make relationships with others work, would do wonders if we put that much energy on ourselves. We have all had  a shock on how quickly people turn like fresh milk to sour milk overnight. So why are we even still disappointed? I heard a lady author saying she wrote a book to heal herself and ended up healing so many other woman than she could imagine. I guess my blog is a way of heling myself and whoever will heal with me is welcome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment