Thursday 22 December 2022

Overbooked

Fun Fact: I AM A MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER AND I AM EXCELLENT AT IT , IF YOU WANT MY SERVICES BOOK ME. 

Aside from running Xolile Ngwenya Attorneys and being an attorney , I also love motivational speaking , MC'ing events and hosting talks. The first true love is law, however I consider the aforementioned a way to unwind and give back to my society . 

A friend of mine and I were speaking about my talks the other day . We live in Mbombela , Mpumalanga Province and there is no casting agency here, so disappointed. No casting agency, no artist management company , which begs the question ..what is there really? Story for another day . 

Manifestation is the key. Think about it , visualize it , work at it and wait for the right moment . Prepare for it , it's coming and yes I do believe I am the best. 




No comments:

Post a Comment