Friday 10 February 2023

God bless anonymous

 Hi to my beloved readers. Today I'm writing this with joy in my heart . Someone anonymous commented on my blog . Thank you whoever you are , ladies and gentlemen I ask you to please comment and interact , I would love to know what you think .

My grandmother passed away . I attended her funeral yesterday . I learned two things 

1. Do not take a baby to a funeral.

2. We need to be there for each other .

So I prayed after we got back from there and I honestly thank Jehovah for taking care of my child . Dear sometimes you are stuck in a catch 22 situation , you have to bury a loved one and you are breastfeeding. So you have to think long and hard. My personal advice is to stay away from people who were handling the dead body tjo story for another day.

Finish reading the Bible !!!! In the beginning of the Bible a corpse is a big thing. There was a lot of emphasis being put on it and what could and should have been done to Cleanse one's self after being in contact with the deceased person. Lord knows why I had to go there and did. This life thing is a lot and I don't see how one does not believe in the higher power. Jehovah does miracles , with the power of the word he is and has given you. Use the word wisely because life and death is there. 

If something does not sit well with you  fix it. Speak up but please don't speak up on other people and their things, calm down . Do you see the complexities of the world ,stay a student in your lane. Speaking of which , education is learning every day ,humbling yourself to the process of your chosen trade. Trade a subject we should touch on in detail . Every has a God given trade, what is it? How badly do you want it.....





No comments:

Post a Comment