Tuesday 5 February 2013

Microphone check 1 2 1 2

So this is what it has come to, I have travelled cross country just to update my blog. As luck would have it I am updating from the ARK headquarters where coincidentally my next profile will come from. I am so excited to reveal to the world my mentor and positively the most driven and ambitious young man I have met.

What have I been up to? I have been broke and my Internet has been showing me flames but all in all I am still alive and kicking like Bonang's hair line! So I realise that I have been starving a lot of my readers and for that I am truly sorry but some things like the men I come across, are out of my control.

I am however back and even if it means driving to the ARK headquarters daily to update then so be it. I have a lot of interesting features I have in the pipeline, which ill be of course for be for your enjoyment. Ms_Curvy has been quiet but not asleep, I have been collecting a lot of new information to enlighten,inspire and motivate each and every single one of you who read my blog.

With that said, I would like once again to apologise for the hiatus which as I have expressed countless times has been frustrating me as well as you. Thank you for the unwavering support, it's growing regardless of the fact that I have not been updating. I love every single one of you and if there are any topic suggestions that anyone of you would like me to tackle please feel free to e mail me at turvy87@gmail.com. Let the conversation begin.

Kind Regards
Ms_Curvy

No comments:

Post a Comment