Friday 1 March 2013

One foot outside the door.

The gift of music is what I choose to title this. Today a very good friend of mine gave me Brandy,Almost doesn't count. Almost really does not count. I would like to thank my friend for this gift and this message. A reassurance of what I already know.

I have found myself in many situations that reaffirmed that almost doesn't count. It either is or it isn't. We have all lived situations where you almost made someone love you, almost made them cry, almost made them happy but you didn't. That person who almost made you think they were turned around. We all remember them, some like myself more often times than you would like.

You can't get to heaven half off the ground she chimes. Have you ever found yourself where you show this person heaven and they wont lift their feet off the ground? The person is nearly there,but they choose to stay where they have a perfect view and not make the effort to actually get there. Then almost is replaced by maybe. The doubt that clouds the mind and deters us from what we really want. Maybe then creates uncertainty,when you start questioning yourself, if that's really what you want. The next thing you know you are giving yourself all the reasons why you might not want it. But deep down you know you really do.

That is a sad fate. That can be avoided by simply listening to your guide,light,conscience,truth and that is your heart. Your truth. The heart always knows what it wants and it will tell you. Why some choose to ignore it is truly beyond me. In the book The Alchemist I learnt a lot of things, one of which is if you ignore your heart and what it says long enough,it will eventually tire and keep quiet. Imagine for a moment not having that voice? Unimaginable isn't it? So start paying close attention,listen and follow it's lead. When has it led you astray? Trusting it means trusting and staying true to yourself.

Kind Regards
Ms_Curvy

No comments:

Post a Comment