Sunday 17 March 2013

Your call has been placed on hold, please wait..

I'm putting love on hold..I'm on the line with myself. I am not checking out on nobody, I am checking in with myself. I told my friend the other day that I dedicate this year to growth,wisdom and self-love. I intend to grow in many aspects of my life, my relationship with God being the most important of those. Secondly I  look forward to the wisdom I hope to gain this year, I  believe you gain wisdom in the places you wouldn't have thought if you just listen and understand. Wisdom I  believe is the greatest gift people can give to you and you to them,aside from love of course.Can somebody please say SELF-LOVE! Loving yourself,oh boy am i looking forward to that. Having me as a friend and spending time and getting to know..me and loving me.

You can never truly say you love someone until you get to love yourself first. I've written about this before I'm sure, but I just think it's one of those reoccurring articles that will sort of serve as some kind of reminder. A friendly reminder to remember and check in with the self. Remind yourself of who and what you are, what you want and what you don't. Call it a reaffirmation of sorts,that I'm here,this is who I am and you know what? It's ok. Fuck it it's ok to be different, everyone who knows me, knows that I love different. Do you, because no one does it best, that's all I'm saying.Trust yourself and your instincts,that's all that matters at the end of the day. I  for example never flinch,if i don't buy your skelem,guess what? I don't buy it and nothing will change that.Moral of the story,don't conform.

What I'm really saying is buy airtime and call yourself. Matter of fact call yourself ka night shift if need be. If unnecessary distractions call, you best believe they will also be put on hold! I never understood when people said happiness is a choice until I started understanding myself. Rediscover who you are. Don't conform stay true to you, do what makes you happy. Express yourself the way you enjoy the most,whether it be your style,fashion sense or manner of speaking,just stay true to it and do you. People will take notice and acknowledge it,hell' even if they don't who cares cause you are doing you.

Kind Regards
Ms_Curvy



No comments:

Post a Comment