Wednesday 19 June 2013

This is to you

This is a special shout out to one of my closest and most dearest friends Miss Thembi Euphenia Mkhwanazi. I have known this beautiful soul before I was even a teenager,she is one of my oldest friends and being with her does not get old. I have had some of my most important conversations with this God fearing woman, as well as been through some of my lowest moments with her. I love her and the fact that she is one of my biggest supporters, who respects me and loves what I do I just thought I should express my gratitude out loud and on a more grand scale. Not only that but she is not keeping me to herself but spreading Ms_Curvy wisdom everywhere, including her workplace. I hear word that I have a fan base at PienaarSithole in Johannesburg, much to my darling friends insistence. This shout out is extended to Monica,Thobie and Matsidiso these beautiful ladies who show me some love. Thank you, that is why I do what I do and wont stop.

Blowing Kisses
Ms_Curvy

No comments:

Post a Comment