Monday 14 September 2015

Flawless!!!

I have been challenged by my little sister to pen down my thoughts. We had a heart to heart and I think we finally get it. After years of sibling catfights and not getting along, I think we just might have found each others heartbeats. For as long as I can remember my mom was always begging us to get along.

I've always loved her unconditionally and would gnaw out someone's eyeballs with my own hands if they hurt her, but we just did not get along at all. I am grateful for wisdom and the peace that has tied us together at long last. I love my family and their support is all one ever really needs, the outside is secondary.

Everyone has a gift, your family being your biggest. We need to see our siblings for who they are and accept it and them. There was one line I could never shout out in Beyoncé's flawless, now I can with conviction...

Momma taught me good home training
My Daddy taught me how to love my haters

My sister told me I should speak my mind

My man made me feel so God damn fine, I'm flawless!

No comments:

Post a Comment