Thursday 6 January 2022

One foot in front of the other

 

Unemployment is a state of mind. If you can think it, you can achieve it. Maybe it is true that a lot of people do not think, they are dependent on others to think for them. Imagine being unable to feed yourself and your kin just because the thread is not touching the paraffin and your brain won't turn on.

Having children when I did was my biggest driving force. Also having the types of parents I do, who will cut you off and let you starve until you learn to fend for yourself because they starved too and had to make it against all odds. 

I sought out inspiration wherever I went. I was motivated by other people's drive and never intimidated. I wanted to learn how to fish, so I surrounded myself with people who fish. It's true that show me your friends and I will show you your future. My friends are doing extremely well for themselves and that energy has propelled me to work harder and do well for myself as well. 

If you chill with 4 whores, you are the 5th one. Choose your friends and the energy you keep around you wisely . If you are with 4 people who gossip about others and go through other people's lives with a tooth pick, you are the fifth person holding a tooth pick. 

The country is in a crisis, there are no jobs because we are not creating them. The majority of the country is dependent on social grants and social housing. In their heads people have rights but no responsibilities, cry our beloved country. I repeat, unemployment is a state of mind. You need to wake up and create. It is inherent in every single one of us to create as we have been created by thd Creator, in his image. There are no excuses, no one eats excuses. We have an entire army of stupid people carrying smart phones, that's another pandemic. People who use smartphones for pictures and social media but not to improve their own lives. 

Today I am grateful for the opportunity to wake up in the morning 
and go do what I love. I did not grow up with a silver spoon in my mouth, I have to work for everything I want and have. What I would like to do is inspire an entire generation to remember or rather know their generational mission and that is; ECONOMIC FREEDOM IN OUR LIFETIME.  NO ONE IS COMING TO SAVE US, WE NEED TO SAVE OURSELVES. 

This afternoon I realized it's far where I come from and it's far where I am going to. The road is hard and narrow. If I fall 7 times I have rise 8 times more. Today I was reminded that success occurs when preparation meets opportunity. You need to get ready so that you don't have to get ready. I love biblical parables like the one of the 10 virgin girls. We need to be prepared like the 5 girls who made sure that they had enough oil in their lamps.  Stay prepared.

Ms_Curvy 

No comments:

Post a Comment