Friday 10 June 2022

A life in the times

Today I attended a disciplinary hearing and learned a lot. I am happy to learn everyday, the Chairperson and initiator of the proceedings are well seasoned attorneys.



It was a good environment and I am following the ratio of one mouth and two ears. You really do learn more if you keep quiet, it's also good to take direction from those in front of you. We are standing on shoulders of giants. Iron sharpens iron and so do we. 




Maintain your cool my dear, I find myself reciting to myself. The red velvet cake and cream cheese was amazing oh my soul 🎂😋, a great time to be alive. Long live Jehovah long live! Amandla, awake. 

I'm texting this standing in front of the heater getting lost in thoughts and word. Mmmh fireplace, I love fireplaces I feel like starting a fire is an exercise I'm interested in. Chopping wood sounds amazing. 




No comments:

Post a Comment