Sunday 26 June 2022

Rebecca on Terry's Infidelity: "I Should Have Confronted Him" | Black Lo...

It is a beautiful Sunday morning and here I am again back to where I started, spring cleaning my head and my life. 

You need to be intentional about being the best version of yourself and allow yourself the space and time to grow outside of others. 

As I unpack the the last 10 years of my life it dawns on me that I have accumulated a lot of other things that do not belong to me. I can identify my things and have compartmentalized them and they fit. Im just not sure about other people's stuff, what do I do with their stuff?

One thing I know is that I ain't touching or sorting out anyones stuff at all. I'm going to leave it outside the gate for a couple of days and if the owners don't fetch them, I will not be responsible for what happens to it.All I know is it ain't mine and I don't have space nor will I be able to make space for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment