Thursday 10 July 2014

PHDS=PULL HER DOWN SYNDROME

Kwaaaaaaa I am sure a lot of women can relate or even see themselves in this picture. You know who I am talking about, the woman who suffer from the chronic and luckily curable disease known as PHDS Pull Her Down SYNDROME. I can never for the life of me understand why women choose to be nasty to each other,pull each other down and participate in tearing each other down.


I am happy cause I have a cure to PHDS and that SDNCWYT. SDNCWYT is the acronym for SIT DOWN NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU THINK HO! Seriously word to the wise, if you aint got nothing nice to say about somebody please shut up?  If the girl is beautiful she is beautiful end of discussion. You aint got to be telling us about her skew teeth. She is beautiful with them.

If a woman is dressed nicely, no one cares what her hair looks like we are applauding what she is wearing NOT what her hair looks like or should look like. Just because you do not like her does not mean you have to sleep with her man just to spite her. Spite yourself because you are the one with the problem. The way I do not like people who gossip ne? If they gossip with you, sweety please know they are gossipping about you.

Call me crazy but I still have the banner WOMAN EMPOWERMENT neatly folded under my pillow,I sleep on it every night and wake up on it every morning. If you are against any woman as a woman, you are against me. I am every woman, I see myself and carry with me a lot of women so It hurts my feelings when one of my kind is against us. Unless you have actually seen her opening her legs and being penetrated, please refrain from calling her a tramp/ho/bitch. You do not know her story,its sad how it could be similar to yours.

Self love and self acceptance means you do not have to look at others but yourself. Your beauty and strenghth comes from within you,stop looking for it outside. There are things that those people you are looking to and envying on the outside are lacking in their inside.  Always remember that the one with the long hair hasn't got what the one with the straight teeth might have. The grass is always greener on the other side. The married man envies the bachelor because he is young,wild and free..Whilst the bachelor cries over the life of the married man because he is settled,secure and nurtured.

Kind Regards
Ms_Curvy

No comments:

Post a Comment