Thursday 10 July 2014

Silence of the lambs.

So apparently I've been too quiet? Well BOOOOOOOO!
My friend Nolwazi literally drove to my house and hand delivered her modem just so I can upload. I am humbled that people love and appreciate what I do, so much so that they miss me in my absentia. So I have been here and there, doing this and that BUT now I am back.

I took this time out to learn and adjust to no longer being a student. Now I am no longer anyones responsibility but myself, so I have come to realise and that has to be the biggest adjustment I have had to make so excuse me! So anyway I am back now,this time for good.

With the growing numbers, I am dedicating my mind,heart and spirit into my blog and most importantly my brand. Keep tuned there is a lot of developments, not only in my life but in and around me tto I would like to share with you.


Kind Regards
Ms_Curvy

No comments:

Post a Comment