Wednesday 21 January 2015

I just called..

I just called to say..
I love you
I just called to say how much I care..
I just called to say...I LOVE YOU
AND I MEAN IT FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART..

This song reminds me of my dad when I was young. It's one of those songs that just warms my heart no matter how I am feeling. I think this song helped me understand love. I still feel that when Stevie Wonder wrote it and sang it he meant the emotion and every word that's why everyone could relate to it, love and feel loved because of it. If you know me you would know my love affair with Stevie Wonder is my heart and head. I love him and my dad even more because he introduced me to this man. Because of them I know love. I was always intrigued by how a blind man can  be able to describe things he sings about so vividly. Then I learned love is what you feel. so is beauty. You can never really see it, all you can do is feel it.  

Lots of love
Ms_Curvy

No comments:

Post a Comment