Wednesday 21 January 2015

Love Calls..

I'm sitting' here thinking' about you tonight
And all that you mean to me

I used to think I would never fall in love again
I guess I was wrong
When your heart was broken
When your wounded pride was laid to rest, baby
You'll never open your heart to anyone else, you said
But you lied, I know you're lying, babe
You see your mind might be made up, mmm
But your heart has got its own plans

There's no one to blame the false pride, telling lies, trying to hide
From feeling the pain, I know you don't wanna feel
There's nowhere to hide when love is calling your name, yeah
From the dark, nowhere to hide, baby, yeah
There's nowhere to hide, so let love have its way with your heart
When love calls, love calls, love calls your name
-KEM


No comments:

Post a Comment