Monday 12 January 2015

I'm having trouble sleeping 😴
It's been a week and I. Don't remember the last time I had a good nights rest. Maybe I'm thinking too much or maybe I'm awake in someone dreams. Thank God we do not look like what we have been through, thank you I don't look like what I go through every night.
My eyes are closed but I'm not asleep. I take random power naps during the night but it hardly lasts. 
Maybe my body is going through changes with the new developments and all, if that's the case this is going to be a looooong ride. 
I love sleep and lack of it shows. I have to sleep at least 8 hours a day or the cracks show. I either get migraines or my nose contests. Beauty sleep is a bonus ultimately it's about peace of mind and resting my brain. 


No comments:

Post a Comment