Saturday 14 October 2017

Take a hike

Nolwazi: Lol well I took an unplanned trip with a colleague for the weekend. Randomly booked last minute bus 8 hours out of Bangalore.
 Me:Where is Bangalore "me to google".Bengaluru (also called Bangalore) is the capital of India's southern Karnataka state. The center of India's high-tech industry, the city is also known for its parks and nightlife. By Cubbon Park, Vidhana Soudha is a Neo-Dravidian legislative building. Former royal residences include 19th-century Bangalore Palace, modeled after England’s Windsor Castle, and Tipu Sultan’s Summer Palace, an 18th-century teak structure.
Nolwazi: Didn’t even book accommodation we got here bunked somewhere and trailed

 Still Nolwazi: YOLO honey sphila kay’1

 Me:Lol lies
Still me: Pictures please
 Nolwazi: I’m on top of a rock
Nolwazi : Dead serious. I’m on a backpacking trip Friend

Me 😋🍑: Lies

Nolwazi: 6000 square feet above sea level 😍
God is awesome man

 Me: Too much
 Nolwazi: Lol okay I’m done ✅

Me 😋🍑: Wow!!!!
How many hours?
Nolwazi: 2
Nolwazi: 2 and a half

No comments:

Post a Comment