Thursday 3 May 2018

Abilities

Ok so read everyday, I get paid to read and find out new things everyday on top of finding out new things everyday.
Sometimes i put pressure on my self to read more and I think I am striking a balance here. I have to do each in moderation. Thank you Lord Jesus for moderation, but some need to stop. The smoking needs to quit.

If you write it down you are bringing it alive, not only have you created it in your mind and have said it but you setting a reminder. Go back re-visit it and see how far you are if you really want  it. Scrap booking. Oh wow I miss my book. I miss updating it and having it with me. Thing is its private and people get fascinated by it and want to see. Maybe I should teach them, find a time and a date where they write their stories.

Left and right. On top of it a llwe need to execise both psrts of the brsin. Lol let me try that agin, Left and right. On topof it all we need to exercise both parts of the brain.. One more time. Left and right. On top of it all we need to exercise both parts of the brain. Practice makes perfect.

Do not say your story out loud to everybody, they aint. Write it down these girls and boys do not read anyway. Write long and write good, let it flow out, it is also some form of therapy. Even if you wrote parts of it, you could never really write it all, just like you could not say it all. LISSSTTTEN this thing called life is what it is,you cannot even count on it too much.

Keep faith alive, pray for more years. The Lord of Hosts is good all the time, it is wonderful to be in his presence. Think of all the peace and happiness you feel in his presence, you have seen clean, you have smelled the best air, you have witnessed the most beautiful weather, the atmosphere is different. the list of all that is good is endless. So let us do what we have to do to the best of our abilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment