Monday 7 May 2018

FLIES

A fly on my food. So sad but there. On my favourite sweet corn. I LEFT IT INSIDE BY MISTAKE EVEN. Closed up the container and left so it means it had the entire hour inside. Before  I got to the fly on my food. A discover that My tyre was flat hit me on the N4 one of the busiest roads I kid you not. So here I am driving and minding my own business. I hear the car is not sounding the way it usually sound. Check the tyres before you leave, check the tyres at driving school. Which I did not attend. So yes oh my soul.

Thank God for Jesus that I was 3 minutes away from a filling station. HELP!!!  Shit, no jack, Let me call William, Lanyandza calls, tell her the story,. She is in a panic I can hear her voice, the lady at the CRECHE got her money she called to say. THe lady at the creche is another story. Trying to get my employees child to day care. We had to send the money via telephone banking. She had not received the money yet, check again, keep checking still nothing.

She gave her daughter the phone who confirmed the number but no money received. Lanyandza had not confirmed the transaction they were right!! Honesty is the best policy is what I ascribe to. They were going to get the money. The principal of the creche told me she reserves the right to take the child to the police station if we did not pay. Its business we understand.

Learn to take the good and the bad, my darling. They were going to get their money in Jesus mighty name they did. Got to the reception area at work, there was a baby outside. His grandmother is in love with him. So are we, happy he is here. I come up to him so excited to see him, the baby cries. In all of this I thank God which borrows from the verse I read this morning. Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Let me finish my story about how God came through at the filling station after I tried to call Hope after discovering I had no JACK and did not want to bother the petrol attended more than I should. William crossed my mind as I was about to call him as I alluded before he came through at the garage and helped a sister out, even though he charged a sister.  GOD came through not William. We gonna be alright.


No comments:

Post a Comment