Tuesday 8 May 2018

day in court

my first day at court sucked tjo. happy that i proceeded so that I am be able to learn and get over my fear to address the court.

you are expected to know every single thing you have learned during your varsity years. my years of studying in varsity is a blurrrrrr.

costs, point in lime ayi no Lord I do not remember. read, read, read everyday and everything. that sad realisation that you need to read every single case law and Act there is in South Africa.

when do you sleep? uhm never. kwaaa Legally blonde and Ally Macbeal were my favourite movie and series. was convinced i wanted to be an attorney, now I am and its hard.
nothing worth having is easy they say. well they are not directors of a company, a mother of 2, a daughter, a business woman, a sister, a friend and a girlfriend all at the same time. 

nothing ever prepared me for the reality Nkosi yami ngi size hahaha. just like learning how to drive I remember how I used to shake and tremble, look at me now driving like i was born behind the wheel. only thought I would drive a manual, now she can handle an automatic as well. I can drive  a small car and a big car. it took some practise so who knows? maybe one day I can handle the Magistrate Court, the High Court and the Comstitutional Court.

i remember how i use to aspire to park a car by reverse like all the pro's i used to see growing up. i am doing it now. practice makes perfect! 

No comments:

Post a Comment