Wednesday 18 September 2013

Happy Sweet 16 Mamiki!!!


16 years ago my mom bought home the most precious and positively thee prettiest thing we've ever laid eyes on,my one and only sister Mamikie Pebetsi♥. Happy birthday and happy sweet 16 sesi,may God continue to not only add more candles on your cake but also wisdom,blessings,love,success and happiness. I'm proud of the person you are, may you continue to grow in every area of your life every day. I pray that God continue to guide your path and that Jesus Christ remains the light under your feet, I also pray that the Holy Spirit is always with you to protect you and keep you from harms way.

 
Our relationship has not always been rosy because let's face it, you were born during my adolescent period and I wasn't always the best sister. We might have had our fair share of fights, but we always love and are there for one another. I remember how happy you were when you found out I was expecting a new member of our family, our little Lukey. You loved him and were there for him, from my tummy and you haven't stopped ever since. I love you and how you love him, its the same love I feel for you and him.

I might not be the most affectionate of people, but I love you and I am truly blessed to have a sister like you, I really wouldn't ask for anyone else. Granted we get into each others hair, but fact is that is how we love one another. You are 16 now, with all the mood swings,tears,frustrations and hormones you will grow into your own and that is a charismatic,smart,artistic,beautiful and successful young woman. I look at a lot of sisterly relationships like Johanna Mukoki and Basetsane Khumalo, both smart,beautiful,grounded,determines, successful and loving, and I see a glimpse of you and I there.


 This is your day my little yellow bone, as much as I would have loved to be there to spend it with you, just like you did with me, I can't but my spirit and love is with you. Every time you feel your precious little heart flutter and warmth around you, know it is me hugging you and kissing your forehead. This is from me to you beautiful princess, enjoy your day and know that you are loved and missed dearly. I read that a woman who does not ask for anything, deserves everything. I thought of you immediately, you never ask anyone for anything (unlike some people lol), if I could I would give you
 the world, you deserve it!

Happy birthday once again Kiki_kins  aka DIVA!!

Hugs,kisses and love
Ms_Curvy




No comments:

Post a Comment