Thursday 30 March 2017

!!

Today I found myself having to check someone at work who just got trigger happy with a certain punctuation mark.

We clearly did not have the same grammar lessons and plus where do you get off writing the words "I instructed you" and then use two exclamation marks on top o' dat?

Do you see how quickly that went from a instruction to a command? Just by the over use of a symbol which I am starting to doubt most people actually don't  know what its for.

I threw caution to the wind and replied:
"Word to the wise, tread lightly with your use of exclamation marks"

Where some of us are concerned please do not only count your words before you spew them out, but also re-check them and their context before you type them okay? Okay! bye. 

#aintnobodygottimeforthat

No comments:

Post a Comment