Wednesday 29 March 2017

Keep your eye on the prize

A Blog is a great way to write down exactly how you feel at the moment you feel it, depending on the circumstances afforded to you to actually write it down.
In between other things like parenting,relationships, working,commuting,eating,reading,walking, just living.
Hey just a thought. It is good however to try write and tell your own story. Letting others tell it for you is dangerous.

Look at all the documentaries or movies about people. Those are usually on another personal personal reflections of an encounter whether frequent,casual or singular but never constant than would be for the real author.

Listen we never really know what really happened or what really happens. Just because you see someone everyday does not mean you know that person. Even living in the same house, under the same roof, sharing the room do you not know that person.

So at the end of the day its about living your best life, not judging or not appreciating your own pot. True story, on Sunday we went to the car wash with my mom at Shell garage N4, Mataffin, ok the GALITOS there is banging!!!!

The peri-peri chicken is outta of this world just like the one in Galitos Mbombela CBD!!! The Grove must pick up their socks. Ok ok enough about the chicken even though it kills me to stop talking about it yo! That chicken is LIT like the one from Lekazi if people from Lekazi read this they will remind me what its called. Hint its the best Chicken Dust tjo! That chicken dust from Lekazi is soo good it deserves its own story line lol.

Hahahaha anyway back to the story my mom could only get us the special. The special is pap and chicken. So the guy sitting next to us ordered Pap, Chicken and spinach. My soul you should have seen my eye. I was starring at that spinach. Wishing it could jump into my plate lol or order it myself with my last R20 hahahahaha just because I took my eyes off my plate.

My conscious scolded me. I turned away and looked at my plate with more appreciation. The fact that I was downing my food with a costly beverage made it go down even smoother. If I had kept my eyes on his plate I would not have appreciated mine more and got full. What was most likely going to happen was flies were going mate over my plate, just like it does in most peoples lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment