Wednesday 6 December 2017

Best things since sliced bread

Best things since sliced bread are my two super heroes Luyanda and Langa. My reasons for trying even harder each day than I did the day before.

So Luyanda I had in 2008 during my second year of varsity. I named him Luyanda because the love in me manifested with each day I carried him.

Langa joined us in 2015, the news that i was carrying a mini me was a light in the darkest time in my life. She is named after the brightest star in the galaxy because she brings light and warmth.


It' true that whatever you name your children becomes their destiny. Theirs is one of love and light. So everyday I grow up with them. My two best friends.

Children have a silent assurance of a true love and friendship. They become what they see not what you tell them, so show them good. It's true that they are the leaders of tomorrow and the future belongs to them.

Apart from our biological children we have our spiritual children at home. Nkosana  the best footballer this side of the equator. Thando  the smartest little hustler I've come to know. They have great potential and coupled with ambition I pray they fulfil their purposes. Nkosana means Prince and Thando means love and that's what they are. The prince of the field and the love of the Lord.

Everything we do is to inspire those who come after us that God is the author of their lives and if they have Faith, he will bring to fruition all that they do for his glory. That is the ultimate gift, to fear, honour, love and praise God all the days of their lives.  Once a child has a handle of this from a young age they can do all things through Christ who they know strengthens them.

No comments:

Post a Comment