Friday 29 December 2017

I love twitter

i love twitter. found more viewership in this platform than Facebook AND Instagram combined.

This platform is more content driven and that is what we are about over here at Ms_Curvy Creations Pty Ltd. from our blog, food, clothing, furniture it's a lifestyle thing.

so thank you to you all who take your time out to check out my blog. it validates the relevancy of young black ambitious females. we can't all be about expensive clothes and people's hair.

society will make you feel like you don't belong just because you are not doing what everyone else is doing. it will turn you into a recluse but the choice to enjoy and revel in your own company comes from you.

I've got a feeling that my dreams are valid and that I will make it, with my fellow Africa's support, so I can support them too. in life we need people who will support our struggle to the hit and not with rhetorics.  we need people who will get down and be dirty with us on the ground.

with that said, it's true that you should not be so thirsty for every opportunity that you end up drinking from every cup. you might get poisoned.

No comments:

Post a Comment