Friday 29 December 2017

lesson of the day

Just learned an important lesson about family and business. the two do not mix. So in the spirit of inclusiveness, I offered more to people who did not ask for what I had to offer. They did not even understand.

True that we must not make promises when we are happy. the Snack-Shack is my brainchild. It was conceived in my dreams and God helped me make it a reality.

The break up is good in the long run. You cannot mistake your readiness for the readiness of others. some things are yours alone.
I grew up this December. learning each day to trust God and myself with every passing day. this is where you see that your knowledge and wisdom can only take you so far. needless to say it was a vision and we made it come to life, for now thats enough.

moving forward this seed that was planted on this here fertile ground must flourish and grow. no one needs to understand anyone's hustle all they have to do is respect it.

opening a business also opens your mind to a lot of negativity in the world and how many people are myopic people in our society. dynamite comes in small packages and this here is going to explode and blow everyone out of the water.

bottom line, your dreams are valid youngeons. It's not about being black or white. It's about knowing what you want and defying all odds and all else to get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment