Friday 2 November 2012

Cut from a different CLOTH.


"Fashions fade, style is eternal."
— Yves Saint-Laurent

 
MADE YOU LOOK!
Introducing a true connoisseur of style, a man who really doesn’t need much of an introduction. They say you are not what they call you but what you answer to, if that’s the case then when Commerce called, this young man answered. Armed with his Bcompt in Accounting Science firmly in one hand and vinyl’s in the other, Tshepo Mashego or Tsala as he is also known, is making his mark. If you can determine where a man is going based on their appearance, then this guy will leave a gap.
 
Q. Who is your style icon?
A. I have to endorse my local brothers and give it to Blackcoffee his my style icon for a laid back streetwise London look and DJ Sbu takes it for a more corporate and formal look in suits, ties and pocket squares.



 
      Q.   Item of clothing which every man needs in his wardrobe
A. A black slim tie, crisp white shirt, well-tailored black blazer. These are must haves for any man.



 
    Q. Style is

A. Taking what we get sold four seasons a year which is fashion and making it your own without following trends of this four seasons. It’s also a silent expression of who you are, walking into a room and silently saying to your audience this is who I am without uttering a single word.


 
Q. Tailored suites vs. Baggy jeans….

A. It goes without saying: "A well-Tailored suit".   A well-tailored suit is to a man what a pair of heels is to a woman.


 Q. What item of clothing do you like best on a woman?

A. A dress    

 
 
 
Q. Define your style

A.               My style is more semi casual semi-formal. I’m a blazer and shoe type of guy. I dress up for who I am and who I’m prospering to be.
 
Q. The shop that no man must ever walk in
A. Mr Price           
    
 
 
Q. My most expensive item of clothing

A. A pair of Jeans I got for R 4500
 
Q. Favourite designer

A. I can’t single out one simply because I appreciate good work and taste all round. 




 
         
 
 
Q... My fashion mantra…

A. Fashion doesn't define me. I define fashion.


                                        

5 comments:

  1. OH LORD!!!! Tsala mara!!! Ouw Ms_Curvy ne U DUN DID IT!!! Iam soooooooo Loving the person that man is!!! Pity this will go in as an anonymous comment... Alas, Iam soo buying dresses after this!!! Ouuw Turvs *smiling*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ola Madala......I'm so proud of u and I'm still your number one fan. "Fashion doesn't define me, I define fashion", I agree fully, you're a trendsetter and a man of true fashion sense n virtue and I'm astounded.....loving this makhulu time

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good one but.... Not yet at my standards if wanna see my fashion taste We'll b at J&B met in CPT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...im impressed..and i can completely back up every statement you have made..(maybe not the Mr Price one-haha)...Ä well-tailored suit is to a man what heels are to a women"...Good choice of comparison;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fashion is a preference initiated by a minority then arbitrarily adopted en masse regardless of its suitability to the wearer. Style, on the other hand, is the selective incorporation of sartorial traits to complement a person’s unique characteristics.The first approach to dressing benefits a person by chance, the second by design.

    ReplyDelete