Tuesday 13 November 2012

Pain Killers?

If you have been hurt before and you know how it feels,then how would you intentionally inflict that on somebody else? That pain that can not be seen or touched but only felt. I think everyone will agree with me when I say, it's better to feel pain for something you can see, like a scratch or a cut and the fact that there's pain killers for that kind of pain makes it all that bearable. There is no drug in the world that can cure heartbreak.

So I ask again, how do you intentionally do that to somebody else if you know how it really feels? I always say that once you feel something someone else has felt then you can empathise. Empathising means you feel with someone, not for someone because you understand how it feels. I refuse to believe we all don't know what disappointment and rejection feels like. We all do, so why do some of us insist on continuing this vicious cycle.

I just feel like there are people out there who are intent on ruining it for everybody else. The so called broken people. They are broken because they don't want to get over what ever happened to them and cant let go of whoever disappointed and rejected them. So what do they do or rather what will they do? They will make every person they meet feel exactly how they feel inside and that is unworthy to be loved..Sad but true.


No comments:

Post a Comment