Monday 5 November 2012

F.U.B.U

So I get that there is a lot of misconceptions about my blog and the fact that some people think its based on fashion. Ok ya so fashion does play an integral part in my life, but like most people I appreciate it but its not a passion. With that said I''m not saying snub any future pieces I might publish on trends.

 So to set the record straight once and for all, think of this page as F.U.B.U. Yes! For Us By Us. This is a reflection of not only my life,tastes,inspirations and experiences but yours as well, as I do believe I cater for everyone and their different pallet's.  Our heads are more or less in the same place right? If not..I think its time you realign yours!
Now since thats out of the way, I hope you wont mind if I go back to this-------------------------------------------------------->>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment