Friday 9 November 2012

INCORRECT PASSWORD


Enter at your own risk.

Is there life after death? Go through my phone and find out! Yes you guessed right we are touching on a big problem in our society ladies and gents and that is…a big kiss for the genius who’s on the same page, drumroll please. PRIVACY!

Not only is this a right contained and protected by the Bill of Rights in the highest law of our country, the Constitution BUT it is also a principle we should all hold and respect. We live in an era where it’s ok to touch somebody else’s private parts but not their cell phone.

I got a handle on privacy at the tender age of 11 from my dearest mom. She taught me one thing after an incident that got her to rethink her stance on the matter of respecting somebody else’s privacy. What she told me was simple, if you go looking, you will find exactly what you’re looking for and when you do don’t act surprised you knew it was there, you wanted confirmation and you got it . She told me that the hardest test a woman foolishly puts herself through is playing detective and finding exactly what she was looking for and then some, and then having to hold it all together and act like she didn’t.

Knowing my temper and flare for the dramatics I don’t think containing myself would be an option, can you say SET THE HOUSE ON FIRE WHILE HIS SLEEPING in one short breath? So to avoid that I employ what I was taught and that is to RESPECT somebody else’s property accompanied by the wisest piece of advice I have ever heard and that is: ubo funda ukuba i silima. Direct translation “learn to act like an idiot.”

With some raised eyebrows I know some real life idiots who are not acting are raising arms at my previous statement. If you are, sit down. The operative word is ACT. Yes it’s a tall order but it’s a survival mechanism, trust. Ahem! Point of correction just because you act like an idiot does not mean you are one. It’s better than acting like the genius you are who relies on her or his intuition and acts on it. It’s simple if you found a person with 32 teeth it means that they are an adult and they will do what they want to do whe they want to. Why welcome unwanted drama by looking for things that have nothing to do with you to begin with?

Or maybe it’s just my mom and I, but then again she has been with the same man since high school and they are still together. So what does that mean except that minding your own business works? It means that curiosity killed the cat, so unless you want to enjoy those 9 lives, stop sneaking around. The exception of course is if you stumble on something incriminating by mistake of course. Sorry to break it to you but stumbling on something by mistake happens if maybe for example you want to check your e mails with his laptop or IiPad and he neglected to close a conversation and there it is. In those cases my initial advice would be to politely close it, BUT if the subject is in your face and it alludes to funny business then you are exempted, sit back and enjoy the read.

Usually adults talk and confront whatever insecurities they might have. Dialogue between people in a relationship is important, if you confront someone based on your strong suspicions and they tell you what you think it’s what they think you want to hear, so be it. Let it be, do not question or probe further. I’m sorry but if someone respects you enough to keep some things hidden, be thankful and let sleeping dogs lie. Unless you are a masochist  who enjoys self-inflicting pain then you are excused. If not, keep your sticky fingers to yourself.

I would personally slap a b#tch silly if she violated my privacy and then confronted me about it. What purpose does it serve at the end of the day though? You ordered and got your just desserts served hot and now you want to scream and cause drama? Get the fuck out of here. I prefer acting over wet pillows and migraines any day, call me crazy. If you don’t trust someone its simple really, it’s either you shouldn’t be with them or you have serious insecurities and need a psychologist. Read books or my blog but not somebody else’s texts or chat history.

If you are sure of yourself and what you have with someone, all you have to be is a faithful partner and not a Private Investigator whose remuneration is heart break and insomnia. I choose ignorance in this case any day. We always say what we don’t know won’t hurt us, obviously whoever came up with that got hurt from trying to find out what they were not supposed to know in the first place.Texts and call records, really? Little girls and boys have a lot of time on their hands honestly; women and men on the other hand don’t and are doing serious things with their time which does not include sticking their noses where it does not belong.

Then there are those sorry excuses of human beings who take it a step further and go through their partners Facebook accounts?! I would not slap a b*tch silly there, I would shoot them dead on the spot. There’s violation and then there is just plain pathetic. I think it’s time people stopped being the relationship and try being in one. If you don’t trust someone then leave, trust is the foundation of any solid relationship and if it’s not there here’s some advice..Go find it elsewhere. If respecting somebodies privacy is a discipline, then yours truly is a master with a black belt who will hold classes and you can call me,SENSEI. I am so disciplined, my partners communication devises are invisible; they don’t exist in my head from the minute I walk into the door to the minute I walk out. What does that make me? I will tell you what that makes me, it makes me sane.

What does your knowing or finding out really help, someone please make me understand. It does help something though and that is the quick deterioration of what would have turned out to be something great. Because after that the relationship is marred and tainted with yours truly, doubt. You need to care about yourself enough to not care about other things of absolutely no importance. The next time the devil whispers cram the password or open the messages, shout back “when hell freezes over!”

 Kind Regards
Ms_Curvy

1 comment:

  1. R u talking 2 me lol. True needed dat. Taking it bye

    ReplyDelete