Monday 10 December 2012

Executive Decisions.

Falling in love is a decision. This is something I heard from someone and I did not believe because I used to think it automatically happens all by itself,love that is. But people do make decisions to fall in love with someone. I'm saying this because a lot of guys are angry with me because they have decided to fall in love with me.

They have made that decision without consulting me or even worse ignoring me when I tell them I am not looking for love. I am not singing that R.Kelly song looking for love anymore, I have found love, I found it in myself. What people fail to understand about that I will never know. It's simple, it's not because you don't drive or have a fancy degree or job, it's about the fact that I am not looking for anything I have found it and for now it's enough.

I made a decision myself and it seems to be clashing with a lot of people's who invite in my life under the platonic umbrella. You decide to fall in love it's true. You decide to get intoxicated by the way I speak or form words, you decide to be mesmerised by my hair and all it's glory, you make a decision to want me around, you decided that yiu had what it takes to be with me, sadly without me knowing what you have concluded by yourself. I was not present during that dialogue with yourself when you weighed all the pro's and con's of being with me, so why persecute me?

Whenever I come to someone, I always come real and direct. I let my actions speak for themselves and they are always clear, I am a lot of things but ambiguous is not one of them. I refuse to feel bad for decisions people have made regarding me, without having consulted me.It's time people start living with their decisions and leave me out the same way they did when they made them.

It sounds a bit harsh I am sure, but at the end of the day it is what it is and that is truth. I have been guilty of this in the past as well as I am sure a lot of people have been. Where we decide to love someone and miraculously expect them to feel the same and when they don't we get insulted. You go back to find that where that has happened the person told you from the beginning that they were not looking for more than what they are offering you at that moment. I know what that is, that is being selfish. We let the  ego take over and it makes us believe it's there and we cockily ask ourselves why wouldn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment