Monday 3 December 2012

Home Sweet Home.

The dream has been revitalised. I'm happy to report that I am back from my long and well deserved break. I was in my own little place for a while, I was at home.  I was so relaxed to a point that I had a lot of thoughts but I was unable to make them one. I don't know how many times I wrote something but I could not complete it.

Like I have mentioned several times before, I take what I do and what I publish very seriously. It is a reflection of me and I am complete and I am the truth. I am touched by how many people look forward to what I have to say and all the ones who quote me when our paths cross.Special mention to those who dream with me and for me, the ones who God sends to my life to remind me of why I am here. I was touched by two guys in particular, this goes out to Desmond and Leeroy. They both gave me gifts which I treasure and will always keep close to my heart. Desmond gave me the gift of dreaming and he made me accept that this is mine. Leeroy gave me back a gift I never knew I gave to him. He re gifted the most precious thing that I will keep between him and myself.

With that said I hope I live up to my potential and what God has gifted me and that is a sound mind and power beyond measure. I see God working in me and through me every day, at first I was scared of how much power I have but now I embrace it and understand that with great power comes a great responsibility. I am not only responsible to myself but to every single one of you.

It feels good to be back.

Kind Regards
Ms_Curvy

No comments:

Post a Comment