Tuesday 4 December 2012

Hell NOOOOOOOOOO!

When a man says NO it's the end of the discussion, but when a woman says NO it's the beginning of a negotiation. Aint that just just bullshit? One of my biggest peeves is when someone tries to convince me otherwise when my initial answer is NO.

If NO will initiate a negotiation, I say HELL NO to make things clear and put an end to any discussion. No means No, guys think that just because they get away with persuading chicks to change their minds and say YES, they automatically think those lame moves will move with a woman. That is what I am, a woman and I know where I put my foot and that is down especially when my mind is made the fuck up.

This reminds me of some chick I tried to turn into a woman. She acted like her neck did not have that muscle helps the neck go from left to right, she said yes even when she had initially said no and knew she was supposed to say no. I remember when someone we both knew invited her over and she said she could not go. When I asked her why? She said she was scared the guy would want sex and she would not know what to do. I looked her straight in the eye, hell I might have shook a bitch and I asked her what does she mean she would not know what to say? I told her you say HELL NO! If HELL NO  does not work  try FUUUUCK NO and if that does not work use one word that always works for me, NEVER!

No one has the right to change your damn mind but you. Once you have made a decision stick to it and exercise your right to say NO. Everyone knows that once I say NO I mean it and whoever is idiotic enough to try and change my mind will go back to where they came from in reverse and with their tail in between their trembling legs. I don't know whether it's just me but I do not like having what I say being disregarded even if it is just one word like NO. The fact of the matter is it comes out of my mouth and the only reason I would like to believe I formed the sound and uttered it is because I mean it?

No comments:

Post a Comment