Tuesday 8 January 2013

2012 End of the world...

It's official I am the biggest usher fan everyone who has some sense knows this. But after today I am sorry to report that he has been replaced after I pressed play on Chris Brown's song 2012. After I repeated the song for the 100th time I am convinced this young man has taken over from the greats and he is the new undisputed SEX MAN. Sorry R.Kelly you have been dethroned.

I was caught by him kissing the other set of lips and guess what I am buying whatever this man is buying. He says he likes the way you sound, when you rain on me *drips*. He put me in that place where it's the end of the world and the world is dependant on "us" to make earth shaking love. If you have ever made love the you will understand and testify, especially when you are telling him to go harder and harder and deeper and deeper... Congratulations Mr. Brown I am convinced, I want to see someone try and take it from you. Lawwwwd but this song has got me and my Cerebosed yellow tooshy bugging....

Mr Right now avail yourself. I will taech you what these lyrics mean as they play in the background...I think I found the song that will deflower me in 2013...#vtechdiaries

No comments:

Post a Comment