Saturday 5 January 2013

Chick please I'm a woman!


In which planet have men ever been cleverer than women? This is for all the guys who think we end up in their sheets because of their doing. This is the biggest misconception amongst men which I fully intend to set straight once and for all. Firstly I would like to assist you by helping you differentiate and knowing the two types of female species, namely chicks and women. A woman knows what she wants and what she doesn’t want; there is no amount of persuasion or negotiation that can change her mind, speaking from experience of course. A chick however is not sure of herself or what she wants so chances of her giving it up after negotiation are pretty much a guarantee.

I blame chicks for this erroneous mentality men have regarding women. Let me be the first to say this out loud. It is never about you, it’s always about me, always. I’m shedding some light on a very sensitive issue right now, first fact; A woman knows the minute she meets a man whether she will end up next to him in the morning or not. It aint never about the man when a woman is concerned, in other words neither your lousy smooth talking or what you have or have achieved plays any part. I repeat it aint never about you, I knew the minute I accepted your invite or invited myself what would go down.

The problem with this misconception comes in when men start acting like idiots after you have given them what they think they got because they are slick. I repeat it’s not about you; I make decisions regarding who gets to know the secret that lies in between my thighs. The only thing you can do after you have been chosen is act like you have some sense and appreciate what you have been freely given. I am giver and thus believe me when I say no one can ever take what I haven’t planned on giving. I love the truth and I live by that, it guides me. Different situations and people have their own truths, that are what I understand and live by. An example will be receiving an invite to some guy’s room and I accept. The truth in that situation is that if there is chemistry and it’s mutual, then if I feel like I will reciprocate but if I don’t guess what? I won’t!

There is no amount of negotiation that can convince a woman otherwise once she has made up her mind. I’m talking from experience and those who have burned while attempting will tell you. I have a very good head above my shoulders and I trust it above all else, yes my clitoris included, it has no bargaining power once my head has been made up. Until you know the difference between chicks and women then you will respect women and their decisions. Chicks however are exempted because you get away with making these decisions for them. God has not made a man smart enough to talk me into bed, I end up there because I want to and if I don’t nigger guess what? I didn’t want to and there is nothing anyone can ever do to change that. Moral of the story, it’s never about you!
Kind Regards
Ms_Curvy 

3 comments:

  1. Amen! Loving this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can definately testify on that my friend, uyazi nawe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. U said a mouthful dear#amen 2 that i wish every living d*ck could read this just to get over themselves for once(o_O)

    ReplyDelete