Monday 7 January 2013

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!

So my blog page is acting up for days. I cant upload pictures for sh#t! It does not help at all that a black sister is technologically inadvanced. I have no idea as to what I should do right now. I am sorry to disappoint,but like most humans on this planet of ours, I am not perfect. I will however try my best to get a solution to this small problem.

Please bear with me. With that said I aint saying I wont be posting little tasty reads, I will. Here's to hoping I get it fixed on time. This little hurdle has signalled something I have been putting on hold for a very long time. This blog page is getting more restrictive by the day....Anyway on the upside, the way I write paints it's own pictures..so your imagination might have to do for a while.

Kind Regards
Ms_Curvy

No comments:

Post a Comment