Thursday 17 January 2013

Smitten,


I have been trying to upload a picture for the last two weeks. I don't think you understand how frustrating it is. But I will do what I can and that includes asking my boyfriend to check if there is anything with my laptop.

Yes I said it,I have a boyfriend now. I am no longer a resident at the Singleton block of flats. I handed in my notice one month ago. Jealous? No, don't be yours is on his way. After months of sifting through the rubbish,bad re-runs,chancers and thieves...he finally walked through my door.

Unlike everything else in my life, I choose to keep him as my secret.A secret I don't ever want to share with anyone,he's all mine. All that you need to know is Ms_Curvy is officially off the rack, yes I am taken and smitten all at the same time.

This new revelation will not however alter or affect the tone of this blog or the things I choose to say. I love you and you for the constant support and taking a peak from time and time again. This is home and for those who are cming as visitors, let me say feel right at home.

Smitten
Ms_Curvy

2 comments:

  1. Jeah Nomore a resident of singleton.

    ReplyDelete
  2. amen to that lovey. All the best in your new found journey, may you walk hand in hand, through good times and challenges never letting go of each other.

    ReplyDelete