Friday 11 January 2013

Beatiful Vibrations.

Anything that could possibly go wrong technology wise, where I am concerned..has! I have absolutely no network,my laptop is acting up,my blog will not upload pictures and my vibrator won't charge! The vibrator part of course being a joke hahaha,no seriously I do not own one,as long as there is still d*ck around and it can perform oh well honey lemme say...that plastic can stay in China.

There aint no substitute for the real thing. Everything about it can never be substituted. Between us,lesbians have some serious men issues. If you want to be with a woman, be with a woman but leave the dildo alone,does that not kind of defeat the purpose? With that said I have nothing but love for my Luscious Lovers,that's what I call them. On the subject of same sex relationships I stumbled across a very eye opening and profound point which I will share with you.

I am a woman,that means that I have had some guys go down on me, just like you are a man and have had thousands of girls go down on you too. But on their trip down town,you often find they do not know exactly what they are doing there,or they haven't the foggiest idea as to how they got there. In your mind you are already giving them directions,like go up...yes...yes...then left. Or stroke it yes....careful...careful...now slowly..

In other words you know exactly what you want and exactly where you would go if it was you. So if I had to go down on a girl, I would know exactly where to go and where to stay. If that's the case then naturally it's the same with men,they would know exactly where to go and what to do. Note! If you got aroused about the man going down on another man,then you are gay. If you understand my point,you're a human being and if you're disgusted well then...uzoba strong.

Kind Regards'
Ms_Curvy

No comments:

Post a Comment