Thursday 3 January 2013

Made You Look!

Fashion fades, only style remains the same.
Coco Chanel

I am woman and as I have mentioned many times I love clothes. Not just clothes but style. It is a privilege to introduce you to this gem Nomathemba Ndlovu. A journalism student and aspiring fashion stylist, she's the one to look for in the very near future. With BBM and the picstory application, this beautiful fashionista always transports us to a world where style and self expression rules.


 I always say that don't hold back, give credit where it is due and this is from me to you BerryLove I have just given you the authoritative Ms_Curvy stamp of approval. Whether dressed up or dressed down you always bring it, with your added charisma and natural flair. Now all eyes are on you, continue doing you because you do it so well I stood up and took notice and so is everyone else.




Marylin Monroe once said "give a girl the right shoes and she will conquer the world." If that is the case then Nono is on the right path and she is trail blazing, here's looking at you honey!










        
     
 
    

3 comments: