Friday 18 January 2013

Spirit Chasers..

There is nothing like morning prayer to start the day. After my conversation with God not only am I refreshed but also confident in the steps I will make not only today but all the days of my life. It's true that everything you ask for in prayer and with faith shall be given to you. I have had friends in my life but never a spiritual one. I asked her to help me grow in spirit and she has welcomed that task gracefully.

It's nice to have a friend you can pray with and one who reminds you of the good messages and good things God has in store for us. Baby girl you know who you are, let me just tell you that I am truly humbled that I have crossed paths with someone like you. We have only just begun this journey and I must say I am enjoying myself, I can feel something within me moving. I pray for you not to forget and stray from this task that I believe you have been chosen to assist me with.

I want us to grow together in spirit and may other people around us see God and his wonderful works through us. I pray for our friendship and that God bless you and guide you always. This one is for you Nolwazi Maziya an angel with her wings on storage. I love you and all that you do,know that is not going unnoticed. To everyone else God is love, have a great day, weekend and take care of yourselves.

Yoiurs in faith
Ms_Curvy

1 comment: