Thursday 2 August 2012

Delicious_Daddies



 This one goes out to all the Delicious_Daddies out there and those I know personally or have ever had the novelty of meeting and sharing the same room with. I want to give you a heads up for the great job and mostly to say thank you for making the life of your Yummy_Mummy better
From my own personal experiences and through my childhood I have come to value and respect the role of a father in a child's life, whether present or absent. For those who bend over backwards for the general well being of their children, monuments should be erected in your honour. Remember everyone can be a dad but it takes a very willing person to be a father. Below I have compiled a list or rather a basic guideline from using my own life and my relationship with my father to hopefully help ease those new D_D's into this path they have embarked on.

  • Provide for your children. Financially will be greatly appreciated,but emotional support outweighs all else.
  • Shelter your child. It's nice for a child to have a sense of belonging.
  • Lead by example in everything you do. You should be your own child's role model before anyone else.
  • RESPECT!!! I could never emphasis this point more. Three basic things you need to respect are Yourself,Your Yummy_Mummy and your relations with others
  • Teach your child what your parents didn't teach you, which you later thought you should have been taught.
  • Demand respect and not fear. Your child must be able to come to you about anything but not in any manner.
  • Read to your child and introduce them to the world of knowledge.
  • Be present in your child's life.
  • Do not be stingy with affection,hugs and kisses will make for a more happier child.
  • LOVE! it doesn't matter whether that child is as a result of a drunken one night stand.
Kind Regards
Ms_Curvy

No comments:

Post a Comment