Thursday 2 August 2012

Tamed..

Over the years I have gone through so many surveys just like most women have I'm sure to try and figure out the phenomenon of why men cheat? Yeah we've read it all be it Glamour, Cosmopolitan and yes of course our black guide, Drum all in vain I might add. But I'm here to tell you that is all speculation even if you could recite all the subjective "valid" points given in those magazines and tried your utmost best to flip and do things differently,Girl pleaze you still couldn't stop your man from straying..TRUST!

 Since the dawn of time men have always been cheating, ok get over your attempt to stop it, don't argue just accept. Men just have a natural affinity, the sooner you get your head around this and build a bridge and get over it you will be tons happier. The same girls who think they can stop their men from straying are the same gullible and naive ones who believe some men just generally want to be friends,HA! Men cannot spell platonic let alone know what it is.
With all said I'm not by anyway saying it's right but since it happens hey ,,sh*t! I mean I could'nt understand until one day I googled Halle Berry. Girl do the same Google Halle Berry without make-up, with make-up,without clothes on and with clothes on. And the results? I already know. You are humbled aren't you? Now SIT DOWN!! Eric Benet saw past all that, I can damage your retina with one glance hotness. Yeah I said it, so what makes you think your 'BOO" (Alicia Keys take it back) wont do the same.

is however hope for the human race and that comes fitted with a vagay-gay. Most if not all women DO NOT CHEAT. And men must seriously stop using those Venus Flytrap's (in this case Penistrap's) who cross their drunken paths at the wee hours of the morning at some shoddy joint with eyebrows shaved off and drawn back on as inadmissible evidence that all women cheat.
A no good woman was made by a no good man, her father included. Women are generally faithful and virtuous,well the most of us anyway the rest I will not account for (the Xhosa's are on their own). Jay Z in Song cry says and I quote "once a good girl's gone bad she's gone forever,I'll mourn forever". Men are most times the catalyst for women cheating. Below I have provided a comprehensive list of ESSENTIALS a man should follow to ensure his Pussy cat doesn't stray:

  • DO NOT DENY A WOMAN HER CONJUGAL RIGHT! In laymens terms screw her brains out.
  • Role play.. do a Chris Brown (once)
  • Attention! Adorn her with it, this is a drug to us holders of pleasure.
  • Lavish her with gifts,and no nigga, being broke is not an excuse get out there and do something about it.
  • MORE SEX!!!!
  • Call her at least two times a day, or I guarantee you she will find someone to do it six times a damn day. Don't believe me? Ask my ex boyfriend's replacement!
  • Unless you aint got no thumbs Black Man, text back please!
  • Go down town once in a while
  • The movie theatre and restaurant are your friends My Black Brother and no a satelite dish will not cut it unfortunately. 
  • Tell her I LOVE YOU she must not try and figure it out your stale ass aint no riddle!

Regards
Ms_Curvy
 












No comments:

Post a Comment