Thursday 2 August 2012


TOO FABULOUS FOR SOMEONE’S SEWING MACHINE.



Yeah I said it; I’m too fabulous for someone’s sewing machine! This statement is as a result of a conversation I had with my Fairy. This was actually my reply or rather response to his erroneous observation of me accepting myself and my size. My response was I’m too fabulous for someone’s sewing machine damnit! This speaks volumes and if you know what I’m talking about I take it you’ve been on this path, just like most people I know and yes niggas included.

How the hell does one accept letting themselves go. If that was possible there would be no crash diets, gyms and diet pills. I get Pretty Hot And Thick but no ankles?!  Never!  Everyone is a work in progress and the more we acknowledge this and stop hiding behind the façade of   “This is it deal with it” then we would see some damn progress. Inner beauty is a myth, don’t believe the hype or bullshit.  If that was the case, plastic surgeons would not be making so much money. I told myself Curvy babe, you’re not a tree, if you don’t like where you are then by golly change it.

I repeat I’m too fabulous for someone’s damn sewing machine. I am an individual but I want to be one in mass bloody production, not to an individual for an order of a pair of pants. The only time a woman or man should ever see a seamstress or come into contact with a sewing machine is when they are talking alteration or very soon in my case haute couture. This is the truth though a lot of people are unhappy about something about themselves and are not doing anything to change it. The serenity prayer does not unfortunately apply here, you cannot ask God in all honesty to help you accept things you CANNOT change, in case you weren’t aware being obese or overweight CAN be changed, so can acne .. ok, ok so  Doctor’s are still working on ugly.

Do something today; whining about your weight with a 2 litre of coldrink in one hand and a mouth full of lard is ANNOYING. If you want great skin uhm how’s about you head on to the Dermatologist? He or she did not spend 5 years studying, for their own health you know. The only thing that is constant is change, don’t believe me? Look at the evolution of man. I don’t think em homosapiens were happy with hairy asses, absolutely no posture and don’t get me started on raw meat. It took mankind over thousands of years to evolve; you unfortunately do not have that novelty so think NIKE and JUST DO IT.

Regards

Ms_Curvy.

No comments:

Post a Comment