Thursday 2 August 2012


SOLVING X



I, like most of my friends have never been really good at Maths, Algebra to be specific. For those who will try and deny this I have one word for you and that is FUNCTIONAL. Ok so I’ve come to realise that I’m the go to girl especially when it comes to ill or lost relationships. I have enjoyed some amount of success and cured some relationships. As for lost ones, I have just started asking myself the question why?  Why fix it honestly what’s there to fix, it’s lost!. Then I thought to myself, could it have something to do with our severely compromised Mathematical skills? I mean we could never solve X in class or in tests don’t get me started on exams. And since life is a test isn’t that more or less the same thing?

If I had a dime for every time I cried over a man, child, I would be a billionaire right now! I just could not solve X, not even my therapist could help. Until I decided (after 2 full years) that you know what I have had enough, the tracks of tears were just not cutting it no more. Time and energy are both commodities and I was wasting both mine just like I’ve noticed most women do. The biggest killer of women out there is not HIV it’s MEMORIES! If you think I’m hitting home with this please do read on.    

I say memories are the biggest killer’s because we hold on to them too much. I have come to the conclusion that men are incapable of retaining new information, I mean if he can forget what you have just said 5 minutes ago what makes you think he will remember you massaging his back to sleep *luckybastards*. Men are like Lucy in 50 First Dates, their slate gets wiped clean every night when they go to sleep, their memory resets. While we on the other hand get the daunting task of going to bed, dreaming and waking up with them, that explains the goofy smile in the morning.

There is however hope! It’s a bitter pill to swallow but here goes. Something to always keep in mind is that, if he wanted to be with you guess what? HE WOULD BE WITH YOU and since he is not even bothering why are you. If a man really wants something he will find a way and if he doesn’t he will find an excuse. With that said take a step back and a long look at your tired life and count the excuses he has given you…..don’t worry we will wait….Ok time is up! The number is mind blowing right. I know, I know but don’t worry you will get over it there is a long queue don’t forget to say Hi to the regulars as you make your way to the back of the damn line. Logic says:  If he is not doing anything to keep you, then why are you fighting to stay??! And on that note please do yourself a favour and stop reading too much into what he said or says then drawing inferences, men are direct if he wants you to know something, he will tell you.

Cannot solve X? Then move on to the next problem. There are all sorts to choose from trust me; we are spoiled for choice so why hang on to one. Stop holding on to memories...these things are tied up with emotions that remind you of that person so Ms_Curvy suggests you, eliminate. Eliminate that wilted flower he got for you, because I can guarantee it will be a catalyst for you idling around for hours thinking about how you felt when he gave it to you. Delete songs, every time that song comes on guess what, that emotion you felt when he serenaded you with it magically appears and that’s another 45 minutes wasted of your life. Delete buttons are technology’s gift to the weak, they are there for a reason so here is a tip, USE it on everything. That button is multi-purpose it can be used on everything including texts, e-mails, contacts, pictures and videos.  Go trigger happy and just wipe your slate clean. 

Kind Regards

Ms_Curvy 

No comments:

Post a Comment