Thursday 2 August 2012

Every woman I know wishes they had a fabulous wadrobe, flashy car and le mansion all courtsey of a good man. The ones that will dispute or scoff at this are either delusional or they are just bitter. Lets face it every woman wishes for the perfect man and the perfect relationship with a perfect bank balance. And if wishes were horses we would all be riding right now! Its true that whoever said "no one can buy hapiness" did not know where the hell to shop. Here is my wishlist for my perfect man, feel free to share yours..

  • A man who appreciates me.
  • A man who calls me twice a day.
  • A man who does not lotion his legs.
  • A man who opens the damn car door.
  • Do men still kiss foreheads? If so im wishing for one of those!
  • A man who texts back.
  • A man who will build me my dream home.
  • A man who respects me and I will do the same with his bank balance.
  • A man who does not see bad hair days!
  • A duracel battery,,,who will last up to 6 times longer

No comments:

Post a Comment