Thursday 2 August 2012

Did you steal something?

"If you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas". In simple terms be cautious of the company you keep.  When good sex comes in the door,watch common sense fly right out. Life was much simpler when we could say no and hadn't opened that door wasn't it.  The world and its smoke and mirrors though. The biggest being EQUALITY. It does not exist its subjective, meaning it only exists in your mind especially when you're a female.

"John 10:1 I tell you the truth , the man who does not enter the sheep pen by the gate, but climbs in by some other way, is a thief and a robber."
I used to think I do what I want, with whom I want and most imprtantly when I want but alas! That, just like the thieves I've come across was has been deceptive. I call them thieves because they act like swindlers. The dictionary defines a thief as "a person who steals, secretly or without open force". In that singe sentence I can already give you an example of the biggest act of theft these thieves commit against females and that is embezzlement of the booty. Embezzlement because it is already in your possesion,she bought to you. The without open force part of the definition is of course when they try to convince you that either nothing will be compromised or my favourite that you can trust them *pullshair*.

Granted we walk into whoever's place with our minds already made up, but still the teachings of your parents and stares of the world keep whispering...you are spreading yourself thin. But on your relentless pursuit of equality which will never objectively be realised you continue anyway. Cinderella lost a damn slipper and she found her Prince charming, why do we insist on losing parts of ourselves to frogs we kiss hoping they will turn into Princes, screw you Brothers Grimm,not even the cookie does the trick. They say we must stop saying all men are the same, well until I come across one that will resemble one degree of honesty maybe I will change my mind but for now ALL DOGS is the slogan.

It has to be technology and instant gratification, we are inclined to getting what we want,faster. No one earns you anymore. If he can't get you when HE wants you, he knows he will get some other sorry consolation in an instant at the tip of his thumbs. When he does get you and what you have to offer what does he do? I will tell you. He acts like he stole something. He acts like it was some petty heist and he has made off with some small change. If thats how they want to treat it, then I suggest it's time they start planning the biggest heists of their lives. That takes time, patience,planning,sweat and determination. If you want to act like a thief, well guess what you have met a Brown Safe Vault aint no petty con permeating through these doors! They iz shut.

Regards
Ms_Curvy

No comments:

Post a Comment